As you or your cherished family member gets older, help with day-to-day financial tasks may be needed. Simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly.
Family members can take care of these day-to-day financial tasks, if they have the time and live close. But if not, hiring a professional to help may be a consideration.
With our elder-care services, the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional is available. Someone on your team, looking out for your parents or grandparents best interest.
Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we take to assure that all their needs are being met.
Whether you or your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, Your Bookkeeping Matters is there to lend a helping hand
Available Services for you:
· Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting and record-keeping
· Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing
· Making sure money is received, recorded and deposited
· Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations
· Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs and routine
· Liaison between vendors and individual (phone calls, advice, etc.)
· Organizing and reviewing personal and financial documents to determine what
needs to be addressed. including quarterly tax payments.
· Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments
· Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and
· Organize all paperwork for filing of tax returns at year-end with Tax Accountant
· Opening mail to determine what is a real bill and what is a scam